Updating Mopar Suspension on a Joe Dirt budget Getting the most from your Mopar’s suspension on a budget. You can do all this stuff yourself, if you mind diving in and getting dirty! I’ve done a lot of these mods with very positive results, and look forward to testing a few others out on my Challenger! Drop it! The front can be lowered simply be turning the torsion bar adjuster....
- 1956 Chevy 210 – Updates and First Test Drive
- Rusty McGee the 1971 Chevy
- Project Leftovers: 1931 Ford Model A Coupe
- Beater ’56 – May Update – 1956 Chevy 210 two door sedan
- At the Trainyard – 1967 Plymouth Valiant Coupe
- 1974 Plymouth Gold Duster – My second car – Photos from the Past!
- January 2013 Turlock Swapmeet
- Lost Footage Found!! 56 minutes from 2005 – Paso Robles, Relics Car Club
- Drunken Garage Burnout – Kyle’s 1955 Chevy
- Better Late than Never! – Billetproof 2012 Car Show – Sep 29, 2012