Updating Mopar Suspension on a Joe Dirt budget Getting the most from your Mopar’s suspension on a budget. You can do all this stuff yourself, if you mind diving in and getting dirty! I’ve done a lot of these mods with very positive results, and look forward to testing a few others out on my Challenger! Drop it! The front can be lowered simply be turning the torsion bar adjuster....
- Fifty Shades of (primer) Gray – 1948 Mercury Coupe
- Keepin’ on moving – 1931 Ford Coupe – Project Leftovers
- Popping on all Four – Finally! – 1931 Model A Coupe
- 1956 Chevy 210 – Updates and First Test Drive
- Burnout! – Dan’s 1957 Ford Fairlane Convertible
- Rusty McGee the 1971 Chevy
- Project Leftovers: 1931 Ford Model A Coupe
- Beater ’56 – May Update – 1956 Chevy 210 two door sedan
- At the Trainyard – 1967 Plymouth Valiant Coupe
- 1974 Plymouth Gold Duster – My second car – Photos from the Past!