I figured what better way to say “Happy Father’s Day!” than put up a bunch of pictures of my Dad’s old 1957 Chevy that corrupted me absolutely as a small child! I can still clearly in my mind remember Dad firing it up after a long winter being put away, the rumble of blown out glass pack mufflers shaking the dishes in the kitchen as I ran though on my way to the garage. I...
- 1974 Plymouth Gold Duster – My second car – Photos from the Past!
- January 2013 Turlock Swapmeet
- Lost Footage Found!! 56 minutes from 2005 – Paso Robles, Relics Car Club
- Drunken Garage Burnout – Kyle’s 1955 Chevy
- Better Late than Never! – Billetproof 2012 Car Show – Sep 29, 2012
- Hemi Jeff Burnout
- 1956 Chevy 210 – December 2012 Update
- Steering Box surprise! – 1956 Chevy 210
- New Pictures of the 1967 Plymouth Valiant
- Traded one 1956 for a 1956 of a different flavor…