I figured what better way to say “Happy Father’s Day!” than put up a bunch of pictures of my Dad’s old 1957 Chevy that corrupted me absolutely as a small child! I can still clearly in my mind remember Dad firing it up after a long winter being put away, the rumble of blown out glass pack mufflers shaking the dishes in the kitchen as I ran though on my way to the garage. I...
- Fifty Shades of (primer) Gray – 1948 Mercury Coupe
- Keepin’ on moving – 1931 Ford Coupe – Project Leftovers
- Popping on all Four – Finally! – 1931 Model A Coupe
- 1956 Chevy 210 – Updates and First Test Drive
- Burnout! – Dan’s 1957 Ford Fairlane Convertible
- Rusty McGee the 1971 Chevy
- Project Leftovers: 1931 Ford Model A Coupe
- Beater ’56 – May Update – 1956 Chevy 210 two door sedan
- At the Trainyard – 1967 Plymouth Valiant Coupe
- 1974 Plymouth Gold Duster – My second car – Photos from the Past!