Another batch of old photos from that lost folder I found here on the WaywardGarage.com server. This is the last batch of pictures I took of my GMC Sprint SP when I listed it on eBay, at the same time I took the Duster #5 pictures. I had just finished installing a new 350 when some asshole stole the whole freaking SS dash out of the car while I was on vacation in Las Vegas. Never did truly...
- Fifty Shades of (primer) Gray – 1948 Mercury Coupe
- Keepin’ on moving – 1931 Ford Coupe – Project Leftovers
- Popping on all Four – Finally! – 1931 Model A Coupe
- 1956 Chevy 210 – Updates and First Test Drive
- Burnout! – Dan’s 1957 Ford Fairlane Convertible
- Rusty McGee the 1971 Chevy
- Project Leftovers: 1931 Ford Model A Coupe
- Beater ’56 – May Update – 1956 Chevy 210 two door sedan
- At the Trainyard – 1967 Plymouth Valiant Coupe
- 1974 Plymouth Gold Duster – My second car – Photos from the Past!