Found in an folder in a back archive on my webpage was this collection of pictures. These ones are from May 15th, 2005. I took these pictures right before I sold Duster #5 on Craigslist. I kept the spoiler, the Chrysler 8 3/4 rearend and the mag wheels. I put a bunch of work into this Duster after I pulled it out of Old Man Keech’s place for $75, then ended up getting bored with it...
- Fifty Shades of (primer) Gray – 1948 Mercury Coupe
- Keepin’ on moving – 1931 Ford Coupe – Project Leftovers
- Popping on all Four – Finally! – 1931 Model A Coupe
- 1956 Chevy 210 – Updates and First Test Drive
- Burnout! – Dan’s 1957 Ford Fairlane Convertible
- Rusty McGee the 1971 Chevy
- Project Leftovers: 1931 Ford Model A Coupe
- Beater ’56 – May Update – 1956 Chevy 210 two door sedan
- At the Trainyard – 1967 Plymouth Valiant Coupe
- 1974 Plymouth Gold Duster – My second car – Photos from the Past!