More old pictures from the lost folder, these pictures are from April 14th, 2007. Here’s the 1942 Ford Tudor Sedan I found on eBay. I only paid $200 for the whole car and I only wanted the spindles and hubs, the rest was sold in pieces. Looking back I can’t believe I parted this thing out. It was almost completely rust free and I think that was the original paint, too! I should...
- Popping on all Four – Finally! – 1931 Model A Coupe
- 1956 Chevy 210 – Updates and First Test Drive
- Burnout! – Dan’s 1957 Ford Fairlane Convertible
- Rusty McGee the 1971 Chevy
- Project Leftovers: 1931 Ford Model A Coupe
- Beater ’56 – May Update – 1956 Chevy 210 two door sedan
- At the Trainyard – 1967 Plymouth Valiant Coupe
- 1974 Plymouth Gold Duster – My second car – Photos from the Past!
- January 2013 Turlock Swapmeet
- Lost Footage Found!! 56 minutes from 2005 – Paso Robles, Relics Car Club