More old pictures from the lost folder, these pictures are from April 14th, 2007. Here’s the 1942 Ford Tudor Sedan I found on eBay. I only paid $200 for the whole car and I only wanted the spindles and hubs, the rest was sold in pieces. Looking back I can’t believe I parted this thing out. It was almost completely rust free and I think that was the original paint, too! I should...
- 1974 Plymouth Gold Duster – My second car – Photos from the Past!
- January 2013 Turlock Swapmeet
- Lost Footage Found!! 56 minutes from 2005 – Paso Robles, Relics Car Club
- Drunken Garage Burnout – Kyle’s 1955 Chevy
- Better Late than Never! – Billetproof 2012 Car Show – Sep 29, 2012
- Hemi Jeff Burnout
- 1956 Chevy 210 – December 2012 Update
- Steering Box surprise! – 1956 Chevy 210
- New Pictures of the 1967 Plymouth Valiant
- Traded one 1956 for a 1956 of a different flavor…