One cold Saturday evening I got a call from my good buddy Panel Pete wondering what I was doing. He wanted to come hang out, which was a treat as ever since I’ve moved to Tracy I’ve felt like a pariah. Through course of conversation he mentioned a junky mid-50’s Ford truck awaiting a cleanup crew on a foreclosed property. I was interested in it for the parts, after all,...
- Fifty Shades of (primer) Gray – 1948 Mercury Coupe
- Keepin’ on moving – 1931 Ford Coupe – Project Leftovers
- Popping on all Four – Finally! – 1931 Model A Coupe
- 1956 Chevy 210 – Updates and First Test Drive
- Burnout! – Dan’s 1957 Ford Fairlane Convertible
- Rusty McGee the 1971 Chevy
- Project Leftovers: 1931 Ford Model A Coupe
- Beater ’56 – May Update – 1956 Chevy 210 two door sedan
- At the Trainyard – 1967 Plymouth Valiant Coupe
- 1974 Plymouth Gold Duster – My second car – Photos from the Past!