One cold Saturday evening I got a call from my good buddy Panel Pete wondering what I was doing. He wanted to come hang out, which was a treat as ever since I’ve moved to Tracy I’ve felt like a pariah. Through course of conversation he mentioned a junky mid-50′s Ford truck awaiting a cleanup crew on a foreclosed property. I was interested in it for the parts, after all,...
- Rusty McGee the 1971 Chevy
- Project Leftovers: 1931 Ford Model A Coupe
- Beater ’56 – May Update – 1956 Chevy 210 two door sedan
- At the Trainyard – 1967 Plymouth Valiant Coupe
- 1974 Plymouth Gold Duster – My second car – Photos from the Past!
- January 2013 Turlock Swapmeet
- Lost Footage Found!! 56 minutes from 2005 – Paso Robles, Relics Car Club
- Drunken Garage Burnout – Kyle’s 1955 Chevy
- Better Late than Never! – Billetproof 2012 Car Show – Sep 29, 2012
- Hemi Jeff Burnout