I found a Slant Six car show on Sunday that sounded like hoot, so I gathered up some friends and we too our six poppin’ Chryslers to Redwood City! Steve drove his 1964 Plymouth Valiant drop-top and I took my little daily grinder the 1967 Plymouth Valiant coupe. It was pretty quiet when we got there, but the cars kept rolling in until about 1:30 or so. This is an aluminum block...
- Rusty McGee the 1971 Chevy
- Project Leftovers: 1931 Ford Model A Coupe
- Beater ’56 – May Update – 1956 Chevy 210 two door sedan
- At the Trainyard – 1967 Plymouth Valiant Coupe
- 1974 Plymouth Gold Duster – My second car – Photos from the Past!
- January 2013 Turlock Swapmeet
- Lost Footage Found!! 56 minutes from 2005 – Paso Robles, Relics Car Club
- Drunken Garage Burnout – Kyle’s 1955 Chevy
- Better Late than Never! – Billetproof 2012 Car Show – Sep 29, 2012
- Hemi Jeff Burnout