Recently, Steve sent me few emails with this Ford truck, his kid’s 1965 Valiant and a few other cars from his past. You can see his old cars by clicking here or going up through the “Cars from the Past” menu. Steve writes: I bought this truck in 1997 for 6K. Shortly afterward I got tired of chasing a knock in the 289, (turned out to be a wrist pin), so I yanked it out and...
- Popping on all Four – Finally! – 1931 Model A Coupe
- 1956 Chevy 210 – Updates and First Test Drive
- Burnout! – Dan’s 1957 Ford Fairlane Convertible
- Rusty McGee the 1971 Chevy
- Project Leftovers: 1931 Ford Model A Coupe
- Beater ’56 – May Update – 1956 Chevy 210 two door sedan
- At the Trainyard – 1967 Plymouth Valiant Coupe
- 1974 Plymouth Gold Duster – My second car – Photos from the Past!
- January 2013 Turlock Swapmeet
- Lost Footage Found!! 56 minutes from 2005 – Paso Robles, Relics Car Club