Mopar Bryan has had a 1939 Ford factory shortbed flatbed pickup sitting in his garage for ten years now with a blown up engine… It’s a nitrous injected dual quad tunnel rammed 454 big block Chevy backed by a Richmond five speed. It’s a long sordid tale but the five minute version is he let his cousin drive it to a car show and he blew it up en route. Anywho, some of the...
- 1956 Chevy 210 – Updates and First Test Drive
- Rusty McGee the 1971 Chevy
- Project Leftovers: 1931 Ford Model A Coupe
- Beater ’56 – May Update – 1956 Chevy 210 two door sedan
- At the Trainyard – 1967 Plymouth Valiant Coupe
- 1974 Plymouth Gold Duster – My second car – Photos from the Past!
- January 2013 Turlock Swapmeet
- Lost Footage Found!! 56 minutes from 2005 – Paso Robles, Relics Car Club
- Drunken Garage Burnout – Kyle’s 1955 Chevy
- Better Late than Never! – Billetproof 2012 Car Show – Sep 29, 2012