Well, it all started off easily enough. My buddy Chris had been searching for a Charger for a long time, but never being able to get one. Well, that all changed one day, when he came over. He had bid on a Charger shell on eBay, with a $600.00 minimum. So we check it out, probably an hour after the auction ended. It sold for around $575.00. Chris had himself a start, but he had go get...
- Beater ’56 – May Update – 1956 Chevy 210 two door sedan
- At the Trainyard – 1967 Plymouth Valiant Coupe
- 1974 Plymouth Gold Duster – My second car – Photos from the Past!
- January 2013 Turlock Swapmeet
- Lost Footage Found!! 56 minutes from 2005 – Paso Robles, Relics Car Club
- Drunken Garage Burnout – Kyle’s 1955 Chevy
- Better Late than Never! – Billetproof 2012 Car Show – Sep 29, 2012
- Hemi Jeff Burnout
- 1956 Chevy 210 – December 2012 Update
- Steering Box surprise! – 1956 Chevy 210