Well, it all started off easily enough. My buddy Chris had been searching for a Charger for a long time, but never being able to get one. Well, that all changed one day, when he came over. He had bid on a Charger shell on eBay, with a $600.00 minimum. So we check it out, probably an hour after the auction ended. It sold for around $575.00. Chris had himself a start, but he had go get...
- Fifty Shades of (primer) Gray – 1948 Mercury Coupe
- Keepin’ on moving – 1931 Ford Coupe – Project Leftovers
- Popping on all Four – Finally! – 1931 Model A Coupe
- 1956 Chevy 210 – Updates and First Test Drive
- Burnout! – Dan’s 1957 Ford Fairlane Convertible
- Rusty McGee the 1971 Chevy
- Project Leftovers: 1931 Ford Model A Coupe
- Beater ’56 – May Update – 1956 Chevy 210 two door sedan
- At the Trainyard – 1967 Plymouth Valiant Coupe
- 1974 Plymouth Gold Duster – My second car – Photos from the Past!