Bill has been searching for a good classic van to haul his art around and came across this excellent specimen while visiting in Arizona! It’s a 1973 Dodge Tradesman powered by a 318 with a 727, front disc brakes and slot mags! He says it runs good, drives good, and stops good and only cost him $539 out the door! Original fleet vehicle of some kind, then a custom van. Custom interior...
- 1974 Plymouth Gold Duster – My second car – Photos from the Past!
- January 2013 Turlock Swapmeet
- Lost Footage Found!! 56 minutes from 2005 – Paso Robles, Relics Car Club
- Drunken Garage Burnout – Kyle’s 1955 Chevy
- Better Late than Never! – Billetproof 2012 Car Show – Sep 29, 2012
- Hemi Jeff Burnout
- 1956 Chevy 210 – December 2012 Update
- Steering Box surprise! – 1956 Chevy 210
- New Pictures of the 1967 Plymouth Valiant
- Traded one 1956 for a 1956 of a different flavor…