Bill has been searching for a good classic van to haul his art around and came across this excellent specimen while visiting in Arizona! It’s a 1973 Dodge Tradesman powered by a 318 with a 727, front disc brakes and slot mags! He says it runs good, drives good, and stops good and only cost him $539 out the door! Original fleet vehicle of some kind, then a custom van. Custom interior...
- Fifty Shades of (primer) Gray – 1948 Mercury Coupe
- Keepin’ on moving – 1931 Ford Coupe – Project Leftovers
- Popping on all Four – Finally! – 1931 Model A Coupe
- 1956 Chevy 210 – Updates and First Test Drive
- Burnout! – Dan’s 1957 Ford Fairlane Convertible
- Rusty McGee the 1971 Chevy
- Project Leftovers: 1931 Ford Model A Coupe
- Beater ’56 – May Update – 1956 Chevy 210 two door sedan
- At the Trainyard – 1967 Plymouth Valiant Coupe
- 1974 Plymouth Gold Duster – My second car – Photos from the Past!